Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shakeology: Personal thoughts from a dedicated user

My thoughts:
I began using Shakeology in September and noticed a HUGE difference...a difference in the way I felt health-wise, a difference in my digestive system, a difference in my appetite, and a difference in my weight.  I have been really impressed with everything that Shakeology has to offer, and will continue to use it daily.  Where else can you find the best and most nutritious ingredients all in one glass?  You just can't beat it.

Cost:
At first, I thought probably just as you are now - it's expensive!  But in reality, it's not expensive at all.  If you purchased all of the ingredients in one glass at a grocery store and tried to consume them in one day, it would cost you $41.25 and a whole lot of chewing (veggies take a while to eat).  Instead, you can get everything in one glass for $4.  Stop and take a look at what you are purchasing and consuming on a daily basis, and it will quickly put into perspective that Shakeology is definitely not expensive.  Check out the following images comparing what you are paying for and what you are getting.  Shakeology really is not costly at all - for me, it has been an investment in my HEALTH!






Are you ready to try it yet? www.myshakeology.com/alaskahannah

No comments:

Post a Comment